Happy 4th of July Weekend!
I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday weekend ahead of you! Are you traveling this weekend? I am home in Maine with my family and it is so nice to be by the water. I don’t know about you all, but for me, the 4th of July always feels like the official start of the summer!
Without further delay, here are a few links from around the web:
- picked up this room spray for my new apartment – Diptyque
- my favorite thing about our home in Maine, our outdoor shower – Apartment Therapy
- thinking about these wish-bone inspired chairs for my kitchen table – Dot & Bo
- taking notes from: 10 New Yorkers Give Advise to New York Transplants – Man Repeller
- how beautiful are these pink and white flowers (mountain laurel) from my mom’s garden – Instagram
- it is the beginning of the month which means a your new horoscope is out. And yes, I totally love reading these – Elle
- I am planning on wearing this off-the-shoulder top to a dinner party tonight. – Tuckernuck
- Dreaming of…one day…this dainty black diamond necklace – Finn
- everyone seems to have this bag this summer…thinking I might have to get one also – Gia’s Arc
- if you are ready to get ahead of the clog trend for this fall, check out these beauties – Bryr